Thread: Some unusual JFK movements 3/7/07

Some unusual JFK movements 3/7/07

United Airlines Operated flight UAL9952 from IAD to JFK today utilizing a B763. As my fellow New Yorker’s now this is a very usually visitor these days for United at JFK. I wonder were UAL will have this B763 destine to from JFK?

American Airlines Dead Headed an A306 JFK to MIA on flight AAL9634. I wish I was heading south on this Dead Head today! enough with the snow and ice. I am still waiting to see if anything DH’s to JFK to balance the fleet.
    Train exceeding medium speed must at once reduce to that speed!

Re: Some unusual JFK movements 3/7/07

Quote Originally Posted by s2vKJFK
    United Airlines Operated flight UAL9952 from IAD to JFK today utilizing a B763. As my fellow New Yorker’s now this is a very usually visitor these days for United at JFK. I wonder were UAL will have this B763 destine to from JFK?

American Airlines Dead Headed an A306 JFK to MIA on flight AAL9634. I wish I was heading south on this Dead Head today! enough with the snow and ice. I am still waiting to see if anything DH’s to JFK to balance the fleet.
    In the past United has used the 767-300 on the JFK-SFO route as an upgrade from the 757-200 on the Premium Service. I bet that's what it will be going.

EDIT: Looks like it will be flying JFK-SFO UAL15.

If it's an international 763 it's got a nice premium cabin with IFE, back when it was on the schedule I used to seek out whatever UA transcon was operated by this aircraft because it was so much nicer than the 762 or 757.

UA has a 757 at JFK awaiting an engine change after a compressor stall. 767 must be backup

Update on the American EQ move with the A306 on AAL9634. AAL1350 was Canceled from SJU/TJSJ to MIA/KMIA for today 3/7/07. Perhaps the EQ move was to position an A306 for the MIA/KMIA-JFK/KJFK leg of this flight?

AAL9634 Dep. JFK at 13:54ET and Arr. MIA at 16:29ET. AA estimated AAL1350's Dep from MIA at 18:30ET making it at least 2hrs 45min late. The times work so that is why I am guessing this could be the reason for the DH move. On the other hand AA normally has extra A306's floating around MIA so who knows?
    Train exceeding medium speed must at once reduce to that speed!