I was doing some screening today and I swear today's batch of photos in the que was the worst I've ever seen. I mean itís not even like these pics were ok they were just terrible. I came up with my top ten list of things that tick off the screeners so take notice!
10. Dark pictures. Folks when you have low level clouds and no sun GO HOME!! Also if you are going to take a night shot try using a dam tripod with a long exposure. I swear itís like people leave their lens cap on.
9. Trucks Trucks and more Trucks... I'm going to start a website called Truckphotos.net because I've seen some nice pictures of fuel trucks, lav trucks, baggage loaders, catering trucks, and somewhere behind those trucks is a plane.
8. Backlit, please do me a favor and stare directly into the sun for me and let me know how your eyes feel. Because it hurts my eyes to look at these pictures.
7. Legoís. I never knew Lego made planes. For the love of god people DO NOT USE DIGITAL ZOOMS!!!
6. Easyjet Easyjet Easyjet and Easyjet. Here's the deal boys no one wants to see the same airline from the same angle in the same position in the same light over and over and over again. Just because you have a million pictures online doesn't make you special. Be creative for godís sake and mix things up.
5. Manipulation. If youíre going to use Photoshop try to be a bit less obvious. Qatar does not currently operate the A380 to LA :roll: :roll:
4. Blurry pictures, anyone who uploads another blurry picture can call Mirrode; he is fine eye doctor and can help you see clearly.
3. Categories, if you can't seem to check cargo, I'm not doing it for you anymore...REJECTED!
2. Uneven horizons. I've developed a nice case of whiplash and a pinched nerve in my neck from contorting my head to look at some of these masterpieces.
1. Cell phone cameras...... enough said....
Sorry had to add this one, WING SHOTS ARE FREAKING BORING!