Well, it's May 1. April was a pretty good month for the site. Let's run down some stats:
- April saw 136,000 hits from over 2,200 unique visitors. This beat out February's record of 85,000 hits. However, February still holds the record for monthly visitors of 4,400.
- The last 3 hours of each day is the most active time on the site.
- The top pages on the site are, in this order, the forums, the home page, and the news page.
- The least popular pages is the Mailing List page, which has even less hits than the Spotter Blotter page that was only under construction and now can't even be reached. haha
- Most referrals come from Airliners.net mesage boards.
If you folks have any questions, please just ask.