Thread: Pilot tells controller to speak English on a CO flight..

Pilot tells controller to speak English on a CO flight..

What a fool this pilot turned out to be....

Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Quote Originally Posted by Delta777LR View Post
    What a fool this pilot turned out to be....

What a d**k!!!!

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Wow, that pilot needs to take a chill pill. Very rude.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Not just rude, IGNORANT!! which is far worse...

If I was the controller I would have told him "... el coņo de tu puta madre, come mierda! ..." (it is best if you have a Cuban friend read it to you as it should be said )
    Manny Gonzalez
    Thrust Images | General Photography | R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    BRING BACK THE KJFK/KLGA OBSERVATION DECKS

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    Not just rude, IGNORANT!! which is far worse...

If I was the controller I would have told him "... el coņo de tu puta madre, come mierda! ..." (it is best if you have a Cuban friend read it to you as it should be said )
    Don't have to be Cuban, though I think insulting his mother is a bit harsh. You could have just told him to eat excrement. lol. Did seem to smell a bit of bigotry. Thought it is America and English should be the official language doesn't mean you can speak some Spanish and other languages.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Nick, you meant to say "can't speak other...." ? I assume you meant can't otherwise it doesn't make sense.

And for the record, the phrase insults the INDIVIDUAL, the mom is a collateral victim ... it is actually intended to insult those who hold their mothers in high regard, like most Hispanics do. In my country and most Caribbean Latin countries, it can be cause for death! In the US, mother insults are less insulting by comparison. My intention would be to insult the pilot, make myself feel good, and pi$$ him off by speaking more Spanish. But that's just me being crude and crass!
    Manny Gonzalez

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    Nick, you meant to say "can't speak other...." ? I assume you meant can't otherwise it doesn't make sense.

And for the record, the phrase insults the INDIVIDUAL, the mom is a collateral victim ... it is actually intended to insult those who hold their mothers in high regard, like most Hispanics do. In my country and most Caribbean Latin countries, it can be cause for death! In the US, mother insults are less insulting by comparison. My intention would be to insult the pilot, make myself feel good, and pi$$ him off by speaking more Spanish. But that's just me being crude and crass!

Yes I screwed that up. What I basically meant is I think we should be able to speak and understand all languages but should always know the native language.

Yes I am aware that that phrase will get you shot. Mexico too. Which is why I advised to just tell him come mierda! LOL.

The best would have been if that controller contacted every controller down the line and they all handed him off with a final "hasta la vista." By the time he would be through with the ground controller at his destination, his head would have exploded!

Quote Originally Posted by JHNA57 View Post
    The best would have been if that controller contacted every controller down the line and they all handed him off with a final "hasta la vista."
    Now that would have been just perfect!!!! What a total d******d....
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

Quote Originally Posted by JHNA57 View Post
    The best would have been if that controller contacted every controller down the line and they all handed him off with a final "hasta la vista." By the time he would be through with the ground controller at his destination, his head would have exploded!
    Priceless!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    That would have been hysterical. Shame though that has to be one of the most bigoted remarks. Pretty Bigoted tone too.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    You mean Richard Cranium!
    Manny Gonzalez

I don't know why anyone would be a ********* to Boston John...I don't get up to KBOS often but when I fly in there I always hope to hear that guy...he's one of the best in the business. Maybe that pilot went to SWA and was the same guy who left that rant about all the ugly, old, and/or homosexual flight attendants on a hot mic.
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Quote Originally Posted by threeholerglory View Post
    I don't know why anyone would be a ********* to Boston John...I don't get up to KBOS often but when I fly in there I always hope to hear that guy...he's one of the best in the business. Maybe that pilot went to SWA and was the same guy who left that rant about all the ugly, old, and/or homosexual flight attendants on a hot mic.
    I doubt it, that Pilot called old women "grandes' so he was throwing in some Spanish! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by NIKV69 View Post
    I doubt it, that Pilot called old women "grandes' so he was throwing in some Spanish! LOL.
    maybe he's a hypocrite too =P
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?