Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hawaiian Airlines to Launch New York Flights

And.... It is not a code share. It is a simple interline agreement.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

It is a codeshare. Hawaiian's code will be placed on JetBlue-operated flights.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Matt, hate to sound like a douche but... Here goes..... JetBlue does not operate in a code share enviorment with ANY carriers. The only codeshare JetBlue has ever taken part in was a marketing code share with cape air. All other agreements are interline agreements. There are no LH, EI, EY, SA, EK or otherwise flight numbers or code share numbers sold, published or operated in the T5 or Boston C complex. Strictly interline which gives you the ability to transfer bags directly and use the same itenarary but different ticket stock on other airlines. I hope that clears it up. http://www.jetblue.com/flying-on-jet.../codeshare.asp
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter View Post
    Two things:

1. I'd love to see them try it, but the odds of success for Hawaiian flying to London are slim given the immense competition. And if they ever planned on flying to multiple cities in Europe, the imploding EU economy should immediately shut down that idea. They'd be better off using the planes in Asia.

2. JetBlue's deal with AA covers all the cities in Europe where Hawaiian would consider flying. That doesn't necessarily rule out the ability of JetBlue to have deals with more than one airline on identical routes, but who knows.
    It may not be London, but JetBlue surprised many with the level of competition that they brought over the years domestically against carriers like AA....you don't think they could do it internationally too? I know I would certainly choose Jetblue over AA at ANY chance I had. And it may not be London (at least not Heathrow) but I'd be there are routes that would be very worth their while.

I just refuse to believe that there is not more than meets the eye int he intent of either Hawaiian or JetBlue. Maybe not definite plans right now, but the this arrangement i brewing for some future business opportunities.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Phil, it's exciting times for both airlines. The word is mum.

just reminding you guys that this flight departs hawaii tomorrow, but will arrive NY Tuesday Morning.
    It's hard to take chances but sometimes it's better if you do

http://www.southpawcaptures.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/southpawcaptures/
    On Twitter @southpawcapture

Quote Originally Posted by eric8669 View Post
    just reminding you guys that this flight departs hawaii tomorrow, but will arrive NY Tuesday Morning.
    Hope the weather cooperates AND that they don't switch runways

Quote Originally Posted by eric8669 View Post
    It takes two days to fly here from Hawaii? Oh, right, it's an Airbus, they can be a little slow...

Scheduled arrival time is 6:45 AM.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter View Post
    Scheduled arrival time is 6:45 AM.
    hopefully I'll be out there to grab some shots.

Quote Originally Posted by moose135 View Post
    It takes two days to fly here from Hawaii? Oh, right, it's an Airbus, they can be a little slow...
    I brought my Boeing hat for this, just to spite them on finals

Quote Originally Posted by megatop412 View Post
    I brought my Boeing hat for this, just to spite them on finals
    I'm as much a Boeing guy as anyone, but the Hawaiian color scheme looks pretty damn good on the A-330. I can't wait to see it!

Now that was a beautiful airplane! I loved the "Aloha" that was thrown in with the landing clearance. Pictures tonight when I get back to Philly

I was alone in Inwood Park- was anyone out at Bayswater?

Three of us at Bayswater. Waiting for departure in a bit.

Why would you go to inwood when they are on the 4's?

Quote Originally Posted by moose135 View Post
    Yahtzee!