Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Planes you always wanted to spot, but never had a camera...

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Re: Planes you always wanted to spot, but never had a camera...

N888TY
    N76RP
    N52N
    the entire Alpha Flying PC-12 fleet
    N744P
    N745VJ
    the numerous USAF C-32s and C-40s
    and just about every single other corporate/private airplane that passes through LGA...

and before anyone has something smart to say i feel the need to remind him that my side of the office does not offer the luxury of not doing any work during a shift. there are time that i don't even get to look out the window and watch traffic. hopefully in the near future my career choices will have altered the situation and i will be able to once again watch, and shoot.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Re: Planes you always wanted to spot, but never had a camera...

N888TY
    N76RP
    N52N
    the entire Alpha Flying PC-12 fleet
    N744P
    N745VJ
    the numerous USAF C-32s and C-40s
    and just about every single other corporate/private airplane that passes through LGA...

and before anyone has something smart to say i feel the need to remind him that my side of the office does not offer the luxury of not doing any work during a shift. there are time that i don't even get to look out the window and watch traffic. hopefully in the near future my career choices will have altered the situation and i will be able to once again watch, and shoot.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.